All 22 art Reviews

Sharkcarrier Sharkcarrier

I CAME.
Jokes aside, this is absolutely impeccable. The sense of scale and motion, the detail, the lighting - heck, even the fluffiness of the clouds are all spot on. This is a masterwork, friend. The fact that it's also epic steampunk is just icing on the cake.

Atlas random storyboards Atlas random storyboards

I've been going through your art, and I ADORE your style. I hesitate to pidgeonhole it, but if I were to name your aesthetic, I'd have to call it cybersteam, and that is something we simply don't get a whole lot of.
Kudos to you for being a badass.

Rockwell Study Rockwell Study

That's bloody fantastic, that is.
On top of the fact that Moon is one of the best movies ever made, your rendition of Sam is pretty damn close to pixel perfect.
Very impressive, good sir.

The Changeling The Changeling

EPIC picture, awesome work.
Is this in any way related to the tabletop game Changeling?

YouAreNotAlone responds:

Thanx)
Nope, i had never heard about it before.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Just looking at Mad Tom the Road Warrior in the middle there... fuckin' epic.

The Last Iso The Last Iso

Kickass, mate!

Just out of curiosity, what app did you use for your painting? Was it Photoshop, Gimp, or one of those little freeware tablet programs?

Disintegrate Disintegrate

Awesome.

For me, this immediately evokes both the Metro and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series of games. Russians, gas masks, supernatural events, and awesome.

Rhunyc responds:

Haha, thanks dude. I appreciate the kind words. :)

Eve Eve

Amazing work.

Your artistic talent is incredible. The shading, the forms, the proportion, everything is perfect... most particularly the woman. Redheads for the win.

I find it interesting what you did with the iPhones: using them as the forbidden temptation. Says something about Apple as a whole, I suppose XD

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

Christ.

You're good.
That's pretty much all I can say; all anyone can say, as a matter of fact. Anyone who finds something to rip on in relation to this drawing is making stuff up.

Terrans for the timely win XD

The Last Supperstar The Last Supperstar