Next Year Next Year

Utterly brilliant. Calm, dynamic, emotional, and profoundly moving. It reminds me of Enya, just a bit. I loved the plucked strings near the beginning and the end - I only wish you'd used them more prominently, it's a very powerful sound.
As always, an absolutely fantastic piece. Great work.

Blackhole12 responds:

I'll keep the pluck usage in mind for future songs

TL - Braveheart [REMIX][wip] TL - Braveheart [REMIX][wip]

Oh please, PLEASE make a full-length version of this! This is farkin' BRILLIANT!

Shepherd's Call Shepherd's Call

For me, this invoked Castle in the Sky, and in a very, very good way.
The strong violin and whistle carried the piece nearly flawlessly, and though it did get a little murky around the middle, it wasn't murky enough to really hurt the piece much at all.
Beautiful, and very inspiring. I'll be listening to this while I'm doing my writing.

Shine On My Weary Soldier Shine On My Weary Soldier

Bloody WONDERFUL, mate!
It's calm, emotional, and evocative, but it's not in-your-face. It sets a mood without being obtrusive, but is strong enough to stand on its own.
This is ambient done fucking RIGHT.
I salute you for this, good sir! Salute you indeed!

ParagonX9 - Red 13 ParagonX9 - Red 13

I remembered earlier today that I hadn't checked up on your material since Chaoz Airflow.
BLOWN. AWAY.
You've still got it. Keep kicking ass!

xKore - Starve xKore - Starve

Holy god. The drop hit like a freaking STEAM ENGINE.

Ethereal Whisper Ethereal Whisper

Crazy stuff!

Very alien, very esoteric, very unique, very awesome. Despite the often staccato pacing of the guitar strings, it felt very open and drifty. This is something I'd listen to while writing a quiet space scene.

Contrary to your other reviewer, I actually like the abrupt ending. I feel it fits the style of the track, if not the pacing.

Judgement: Part 1 Judgement: Part 1

Great stuff!

This is epic material here; an excellent short story seed. I'd certainly like to see more of this.

SeiyruRenaih responds:

I may or may not make a second part. Just to keep everyone in suspense forever.

~NK~ "Take Me Away" ~NK~ "Take Me Away"

Epic.

This song is amazingly written and epic on so many different levels, but starting at 0:41, I'm noticing that the bass is so loud it's overwhelming the rest of the frequencies and shattering the song's balance for the next few seconds. Is there anything you can do?

T-heme (A Terminator Cover) T-heme (A Terminator Cover)

Sir...

This... this is incredible.

The original theme has always held a special place in my heart for being completely unique to an action movie; the distinctive Terminator sound was ominous and lonely, a sad song for a hopeless fight, rather than a gung-ho enemy-slaughtering metal grind or orchestral epic.

Every single remix I have heard destroyed that feel, but this...

You understand this music, and you have rebuilt it without changing it in the least.

I salute you.